Situated at Blk 327, #01-189, Clementi Avenue 5, S(120327), the Clementi Branch was officially opened in September 2009. Occupying 3350 square feet, the Clementi Branch has 6 consultation rooms, a meeting room and a registration cum dispensary room. This is the first branch that has been set up on the west region of Singapore.
On 1212/2010, PFCS celebrated a grand 36th anniversary and the opening of the Clementi Branch. We invited Minister Lim Swee Say, the Minister of State Mrs Yu-Foo Yee Shoon to grace and witness this exciting moment of history.
There has been a significant increase in the number of patients visiting the Clementi branch over time and it is a positively record of the quality service provided by PFCS and the professional standard of our physicians.
Again, all these affordable medical services for the poor and needy patients residing in the west of Singapore can only be fulfilled with the continued and generous donations from the public.
For enquiries on consultations and donations, please call the Clementi Branch at tel 67761038/98 or fax 67762038. Details can also be found on PFCS website at www.publiclinictcm.com.sg
Donations Hand-over Ceremony
Public Health Talk
Managment Committee with Minister Lim Swee Say
Management Committee with Minister of State Yu-Foo Yee Shoon
Blk 327 Clementi Ave 5 #01-189 S(120327)